Bicycle Repair & Maintenance
Whether you need your derailleurs adjusted, a broken spoke replaced or a complete overhaul that makes your bicycle run and look even better than new, we're bike repair experts with the experience, knowledge and factory training to do the job right the first time, every time.
We've prepared this chart to provide a menu of our common bicycle services and repairs. Please contact us to schedule an appointment to bring your bike in. Estimates are always free so you'll get the information you need and can decide how to proceed. Also, if you need immediate or rushed service to be ready for that big ride or event, please ask, and we'll do our best to fit you in (express service charge may apply).
Herbert Tune $99.00*
After a clean, we'll dial in your brakes, tune and adjust your shifting and ensure bike is ready to ride.
- Align and adjust brakes
- Align and adjust shifting
- Align cockpit & torque fasteners
- Inspect and adjust headset bearings
- Inspect bottom bracket
- Chain Lubrication
- Frame wipe down
Eagle Tune $170*
Recommended annually, or every 50 hours.
After the bike is washing and a thorough clean of the drivetrain, we'll true and tension the wheels, dial in your brakes, and tune and lube your shifting.
Includes Herbert tune plus:
- Thorough cleaning of bike frame and drivetrain
- True and Tension wheels
- Cable and housing install labor
- Handle bar tape labor
- Inspect and adjust all bearings
- Hanger alignment
Taku Tune $300*
Recommended every 100 hours
Entire bike stripped, cleaned, lubed and tuned.
Includes Eagle Tune plus:
- Cleaning of drivetrain off bike or replacement
- Inspect, repack or replace all bearings
- Tubeless system cleaned/refreshed
- Flush and replace hydraulic brake fluid
* Prices are subject to change. Parts are extra as well as labor fees or installation. Cleaning fee may be applied if bike is excessively dirty. All sales are subject to CBJ sales tax.