- Includes stainless steel bolts - 40mm fits 200mm Front and 180mm Rear Rotors
These bar end adapters are required if you wish to add clamp-style bar ends to your Bontrager Satellite Plus Isozone handlebars. - Required for bar end use on Satellite Plus Isozone bars - For use with clamp style bar ends - Includes 2 adapters and 2 rubber handlebar inserts. - Bar end sold separately
- Adapts 35mm CenterLock rotor-mount splines to accept an International Standard 6-bolt, 44mm BCD rotor - Does not fit Saint-style 47mm Oversize CenterLock, and will not work with thicker, aluminum-carrier Hope 2005+ style Mono-series rotors - Designed for up to 210mm rotors - Tabs in adapter mate to (6) M5 rotor bolt holes and is secured by CenterLock-style lockring, sandwiching 6-bolt rotor to adapter - Lockring requires a 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket wrench - CL-IS adapter is black and lockring is black with silver etching: 29g
Dimension Steerer Extender adds 2 to 3-1/4" height to steerer. - Extender clamps to steerer; stem clamps to extender - Adds 2 to 3-1/4-inch height to threadless steerer - Includes top cap and long bolt - 40mm of threadless steerer is required for proper installation - Do not stack steerer extenders; no more than one steerer extender recommended per bike - WARNING: Dimension Steerer Extender is not recommended for use on forks with carbon fiber steerers
Tight tolerances and precise torque specs mean precision parts like this MegaExo 12 Left Arm Crank Bolt need to be replaced from time to time. Make sure the heart of your drivetrain is secure, and pick up a spare or two today.
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Fixing Bolt for MegaExo Cranks. - 26mm length - 12g - Designed to fit FSA cranks only - Includes M18 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap and washers
Keep that front end tight and responsive, while preserving the integrity of the carbon steerer on your high-end fork with FSA's Headset Compression Plug. - Alloy top cap - For carbon steer tubes
Use these stainless steel Jagwire disc brake shims to position a 6-bolt rotor in just the right spot.
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
KMC Missing Link connectors are for use on new chains or to keep in your seat bag for an emergency repairs. Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and KMC 11-speed chains
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
Notched binder bolts for frames with integrated seat collars. Details: CroMoly steel bolts Three lengths available: 16, 19 and 21mm 8mm diameter
The Problem Solvers Brake Mounting Nut is for front caliper brakes that take recessed fixing nuts. This chrome-plated steel Allen nut comes in 2 long lengths so that it will grip enough threads to tightly fasten the brake on even the thickest of fork crowns.
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
The Problem Solvers Backstop bolts onto the frame to provide two stops for your cable housing. It's made of light, durable CNC-machined aluminum with a stainless-steel bolt, and the stops are slotted for easy cable installation/removal.
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right. - Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos - 1-1/8" Diameter - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
A new stet of post keys for your RockShox Reverb tightens up any rotational slop that may develop normally with use. - Fits all generations of Reverb and Reverb Stealth - Brass Key sizes are defined by the number of lines on the key. (Zero lines means a "Size 0" key, 3 lines means a "Size 3" key.)
Replacement Remote-end Hose Barb for RockShox Reverb dropper seatposts. - Fits all generations of Reverb
RockShox Reverb Hose Parts
RockShox Reverb External Parts include clamp nuts, bolts only
RockShox Reverb/Reverb Stealth Internal Floating Piston, A1, A2, and B1 (Upgrade for A1 and A2 Posts)
RockShox Reverb/Reverb Stealth IFP (Upgrade For A1 and A2 post)
RockShox Reverb Service Kit Includes O-Rings only
RockShox Reverb Hose Parts
Contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of Reverb and Reverb Stealth Seatposts. - Includes Blue 1-Piece U-Cup Seal Internal Floating Piston (IFP) - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform service: Post Bleed Tool, Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool - For "A1" designated posts, 2010-2012 - A1 posts have a silver return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle - Rebuilds IFP, Poppet, Seal Head, Dust Seal, Piston, Brass Keys and Bushing - Updated service kit as of 06/2016
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
$4.40 - $5.49
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Hose fittings fit many of SRAM's newest hydraulic brake models. - Fittings are backwards compatible with older SRAM and Avid hydraulic brakes
Page 1 of 2 Next page