Get back on the trail with a quality replacement hanger. - Attachment hardware is sold separately - For use with 142x12mm, 148x12mm, 157x12mm, and 197x12mm hubs Specifications: - Size: Rear drive side, Thru Axle - Mounting location: Rear drive side - Attachment: Thru axle nut
- Allows easy, tool-free adjustment of spring rate - Includes spring, adjuster, and 5 performance adapters - Lightweight (highest grade steel allows less material) - See https://sprindex.com/pages/compatibility for fitment details
- Replacement chain pin for 7- and 8-speed Shimano chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
- Width: 5.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Color: Silver - Reusable: No
This is the correct plug-and-play wire for Shimano's E-Tube Di2 electric-shifting systems. It comes in sixteen different lengths, so choose the one(s) that's right for your Di2 E-Tube wiring configuration.
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
$19.00 - $24.00
Disc brake mount adaptor. - Includes stainless steel adaptor and caliper bolts
SRAM PressFit 30/English Bottom Bracket Adaptor allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a PF30 frame. - Not to be used with internal threaded bottom brackets; compatible with BBs that use two external cups
RockShox, 11.4115.013.000, Eyelet Bushing 1/2X1/2 QTY 2
Replacement Remote-end Hose Barb for RockShox Reverb dropper seatposts. - Fits all generations of Reverb
RockShox Reverb Hose Parts
RockShox Reverb Service Kit Includes O-Rings only
- 28mm for Dart, Judy, J2, J3, Pilot,Sid (pre-2008) - 32mm for Argyle, Boxxer (pre-2009), Pike, Reba, Recon, Revelation, Tora - 35mm for Domain, Lyrik - 40mm for Totem
RockShox Reverb Hose Parts
- Air Spring Upgrade Kit—DebonAir C1 - Includes DebonAir C1 Assembly, seal head - PIKE B1+/Revelation A1+ (2018+)
The Maxle Stealth offers a light, low-profile, tooled alternative to Maxle Lite. - 34g lighter than Maxle Lite - Easy installation with a 6mm Allen wrench
Contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of Reverb and Reverb Stealth Seatposts. - Includes Blue 1-Piece U-Cup Seal Internal Floating Piston (IFP) - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform service: Post Bleed Tool, Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool - For "A1" designated posts, 2010-2012 - A1 posts have a silver return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle - Rebuilds IFP, Poppet, Seal Head, Dust Seal, Piston, Brass Keys and Bushing - Updated service kit as of 06/2016
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$8.99 - $13.15
The Problem Solvers Brake Mounting Nut is for front caliper brakes that take recessed fixing nuts. This chrome-plated steel Allen nut comes in 2 long lengths so that it will grip enough threads to tightly fasten the brake on even the thickest of fork crowns.
The Problem Solvers Backstop bolts onto the frame to provide two stops for your cable housing. It's made of light, durable CNC-machined aluminum with a stainless-steel bolt, and the stops are slotted for easy cable installation/removal.
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right. - Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos - 1-1/8" Diameter - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
This kit includes all the parts required to rebuild your V2 Dropper Post. - Replacement Seal - Upper and lower bushings - Anti-rotation pins - Compatible with V2 Dropper Post ONLY.
$17.50 $25.00 30% Off
The EDC Cap Kit includes the worlds lightest headset top cap (4.2g), and an EDC steerer plug with drain hole which keeps crud out of your steerer. Top caps are compatible with all 1-1/8" aluminum steerer tubes. The EDC steerer plug is required for EDC tool storage and is compatible with most aluminum tapered steerer tubes. KIT INCLUDES - EDC TOP CAP - EDC steerer plug - 2x 1mm, 3mm, & 5mm Headset Spacers
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Card of 2
KMC Missing Link connectors are for use on new chains or to keep in your seat bag for an emergency repairs. - Compatible with KMC and Shimano 10-speed chains - Includes 2 pairs
KMC Missing Link connectors are for use on new chains or to keep in your seat bag for an emergency repairs. - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and KMC 11-speed chains
Use these stainless steel Jagwire disc brake shims to position a 6-bolt rotor in just the right spot.
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10