- Grade 10 chromium steel balls
- MAX bearings are filled completely with high precision Grade 10 balls for maximum load capacity - No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more capacity
Replacement Remote-end Hose Barb for RockShox Reverb dropper seatposts. - Fits all generations of Reverb
- Replacement chain pin for 7- and 8-speed Shimano chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
Notched binder bolts for frames with integrated seat collars. Details: CroMoly steel bolts Three lengths available: 16, 19 and 21mm 8mm diameter
Tight tolerances and precise torque specs mean precision parts like this MegaExo 12 Left Arm Crank Bolt need to be replaced from time to time. Make sure the heart of your drivetrain is secure, and pick up a spare or two today.
KMC Missing Link connectors are for use on new chains or to keep in your seat bag for an emergency repairs. - Compatible with KMC and Shimano 10-speed chains - Includes 2 pairs
RockShox, 11.4115.013.000, Eyelet Bushing 1/2X1/2 QTY 2
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
A new stet of post keys for your RockShox Reverb tightens up any rotational slop that may develop normally with use. - Fits all generations of Reverb and Reverb Stealth - Brass Key sizes are defined by the number of lines on the key. (Zero lines means a "Size 0" key, 3 lines means a "Size 3" key.)
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
Previous page Page 3 of 3