Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube.
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
Our family of Dirt Wizards is highly-focused – one might even say spellbound – on providing traction and control on the kinds of surfaces where nary traction nor control are to be found. Its tread is comprised of a dual row of aggressive, trail-gobbling, beveled knobs in the center and well-spaced, siped knobs to dig into loose corners. Designed to work on 50mm rims, Dirt Wizards are tall and wide, providing next-level traction and cushioning. The casings have been designed to be flexible and responsive, yet durable and supportive. Minimum rim size for these naughty little wizards is a 35mm outer rim width. - Folding bead - Casing: 60 TPI - Max pressure: 30psi
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 110g (23-25mm), 128g (28-32mm), 144g (35-43mm), 160g (40-45mm)
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 92g (1.5-1.75), 102g (1.75-2.125)
- Size: 26 x 1-3/8 - ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" , 590 / 26 x 1 3/8" - ISO Width: 37mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 136g
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Long Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth
$10.50 - $13.50
- Size: 650c x 18 – 23 - ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c - ISO Width: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 89-92g
$10.99 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded
$10.99 - $14.99
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Shaft Type: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 48mm, 49mm, 50mm, 51mm, 52mm, 53mm, 54mm - Size: 29 x 1.9-2.3 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Long Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth
$10.99 - $13.50
- Size: 700c x 23 – 25 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 23mm, 24mm, 25mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
- Size: 650B x 35 – 43 - ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - ISO Width: 35mm, 36mm, 37mm, 38mm, 39mm, 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 43mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 83g
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- Size: 29 x 1.9 – 2.3 - 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" - ISO Width: 48mm, 49mm, 50mm, 51mm, 52mm, 53mm, 54mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 673g
- Labeled Size: 26 x 3.5 – 4 - ISO Width: 88mm – 100mm - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm - Valve Core: Removable - Wall Thickness: 1mm - Weight: 500g
- Labeled Size: 26 x 3.5 – 4 - ISO Width: 88mm – 100mm - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - Shaft Type: Threaded - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Wall Thickess: 1 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Weight: 500
The Rampart offers increased traction and an ultra-smooth ride quality on rough pavement (and well beyond). The smaller 650b diameter means it fits into many existing 700c frames to give your current bike an entirely different feel and increased versatility. From minimum maintenance to decaying pavement, rolling hills to near-vertical climbs, Rampart was made for those who wish to conquer any road. These tires were designed and inspired by our experiences riding and racing courses of varied terrain, and the uncharted routes that connect them. - Tubeless-ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort - Fast compound minimizes rolling resistance and maintains abrasion resistance How It Works: - Center tread is smooth and fast-rolling for straight-line speed; thicker center tread and durable casing lasts longer even on harsh surfaces. - Transition and side lugs consist of 3-2-1 siping for traction on all road surfaces.
There are a lot of bikes designed for 650c/571 mm tires, but until recently, only very narrow widths have been available in this size. The Terry Tellus is the first 650c tire offered in a 28mm width. The Tellus PT improves on the original Tellus by adding PT protection technology which provides a nearly impenetrable layer of tire protection -- three times more puncture resistance than a Kevlar belted tire of the same approximate weight. - Max inflation pressure: 107 psi - Weight: 317.5g (11.2-ounce) - ETRTO: 28-571
Glue your tubulars in no time The original Mastik is still available for those who want to stay ‘old school’. This high-quality Mastik has been proven reliable and has set an industry standard for many years. Mastik One Original is suitable for both carbon and alloy rims and comes in a handy workshop tin for mechanics, or serious athletes with a full stable of tubular wheels. Avaialable in 30g tube and 250g tin can. 30 grams is usually enough to glue one or two tires. 250-gram tin should be enough glue for 12 tubular tires.
Speaking for itself, Raddler is the radder version of our famed Riddler tread pattern. It combines the expeditious efficiency of a short-knob centerline with get-rad traction of chunky outer knobs. Let’s call it a semi-slick, but one designed to increase confidence while you’re pushing the limits of gravel. Raddler is an excellent choice for loose terrain where traction takes priority, but efficiency is never far behind. Lean it over, take the inside line, brake late, and stay pinned with the Raddler. FEATURES: - Short-knob center tread cuts down on rolling resistance while still providing enough bite for out-of-the-saddle traction. - Center and intermediate knobs on the Raddler are slightly taller than those of the original Riddler, thereby increasing tire lifespan without negatively affecting rolling efficiency. - Tall, toothy outer lugs ensure your favorite gravel descent doesn't unravel in the final corner. - Single-ply, 60tpi casing provides dependable protection at a minimal weight. - Available with black or tan sidewalls in 40mm and 44mm widths. - All Raddler tires are TCS tubeless compatible.
Venture 47 is our WTB's versatile Road Plus tire, delivering optimal performance across the widest range of conditions. The supportive centerline tread provides traction on hardpack terrain while the countless working edges of the intermediate ridges grab hold on gravel or dirt. Two rows of outer knobs provide additional cornering confidence and sidewall protection in loose or rocky conditions. Venture 47 is the tire of choice when the destination is unknown but you’re sure to encounter a variety of terrain along along the way. Features: - The increased footprint of the Venture 47 allows for more working edges of the tread to always be in contact with the terrain. - A rounded profile with vertical channels enhances cornering characteristics. - Its high-volume casing creates a comfortable ride. - Dual Compound Rubber means a fast rolling tire with great corning traction.
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
Previous page Page 3 of 3