When top EWS Pro Riders ask you to develop a stiffer more durable fork axle, you listen. The stock 15mm axles and other lightweight aftermarket options were simply not tough enough for their race bikes.
We don't quite ride at the pace of an EWS Pro, but we loved the simplicity and clean look of the axle so we made them available to buy. Axle F is 98% stronger and stiffer than a stock 15mm axle, yet still 20g lighter than a QR.
We've replaced the QR lever with a simple 6mm hex. If you already carry the EDC multitool with you, there's no need for the heavy and bulky QR lever.
- 98% Stiffer and stronger than stock 15mm QR thru axle
- 20g Lighter than stock QR thru axle
- Low profile hex head won't get caught on trailside obstacles.
- For Fox and RockShox 15mm axle forks (Boost and Non Boost)
- NOT compatible with RockShox RS-1 fork or Fox 36 Pinch Bolt Style (2016 and older)
- NOT compatible with floating thru axles from 2021 Fox 36, 38 or 40
- RockShox Boost (15x110) 63g
- RockShox Non Boost (15x100) 59g
- Fox Boost (15x110) 61g
- Fox Non Boost (15x100) 58g
- 6061-T6 Aluminum
|Black / 110 x 15mm||027562821942||1C0495BLK||ONE22238272K|