Checkpoint ALR Frameset is an outstanding platform for your dream gravel bike. It's built with lightweight aluminum tubes, covered in extra mounts for gear and accessories, includes a carbon disc fork, and has clearance to run up to 40c tires. Plus, it includes adjustable Stranglehold Dropouts so you have the option to build it up as a singlespeed.
It's right for you if...
You hear words like "gravel" and "grit" and think, "Bring it on." You want to build up a single durable, ultra-versatile gravel bike that's ready for any adventure, including bikepacking, gravel races, and commuting.
The tech you get
A 300 Series Alpha Aluminum frame with massive tire clearance, adjustable Stranglehold dropouts that make it easy to fine-tune your geometry or run singlespeed, Checkpoint carbon disc fork with hidden fender mounts, and a cartridge bearing headset. Built for 12mm thru axles, flat mount disc brakes, and BB86.5 bottom bracket.
The final word
Build your gravel bike exactly the way you want. Checkpoint ALR Frameset gives you a solid head start on your dream build with a lightweight frame, carbon fork, and gravel-specific details like extra mounts for endless customization options.
Why you'll love it
- This bike is exceedingly versatile and suited to a wide variety of ride styles, including gravel rides, bikepacking, and daily commutes
- Massive tire clearance means you can use tires up to 40c for extra traction and stability in any condition
- Mounts on the seat tube and both sides of the down tube make it easy to carry extra gear and water
- Internal routing protects your cables, even when the gravel gets muddy
- Strangelhold Dropouts make it easy to fine-tune your geometry or build it up as a singlespeed
|Frame||300 Series Alpha Aluminum, tapered head tube, BB86.5, flat mount disc brakes, Stranglehold dropouts, 12mm thru axle, Control Freak, internal control routing, 3S chain keeper|
|Fork||Checkpoint carbon disc, alloy tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, rack mounts, hidden fender mounts, 12mm thru axle|
|Headset||Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8? top, 1.5? bottom|
* Subject to change without notice.