Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Magura's 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Their use of Carbotecture technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance. - An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 4 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
$113.00 - $125.00
- Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Modeled after the popular Mafac Tandem cantilever - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
$80.99 - $87.00
Avid's BB7 is the mechanical-disc brake that raises the bar. It boasts dual pad-adjustment knobs and Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system so you can dial in perfect braking in seconds. The BB7 also utilizes precision actuation and variable spring tension to give you serious stopping power and out-of-this-world modulation. And, this setup comes with Avid's CleanSweep rotor for consistent, powerful braking and tool-free pad replacement for easy maintenance.
Avid takes entry level to a whole new level with the BB5s, which feature ball bearings (where the BB comes from in the name), a melt-forged body and a CleanSweep rotor for excellent stopping power and awesome durability. Plus, an inboard pad adjustment knob lets you dial in the perfect distance between the rotor and the pads, while Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds. And, the tool-free pad replacement and adjustment makes quick work out of accommodating for pad wear, so you always have positive, powerful braking.
Add a rear disc brake to your 2001 and later Trek, Klein or Gary Fisher bicycle with this International Disc Brake Mount. Please note, disc brake and disc compatible wheel hub sold separately.
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
$29.99 - $46.99
- 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors -Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub -Aluminum spider -Includes standard type rotor lockring
$15.99 - $17.99
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Shimano) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Put your hands on Cane Creek's SCR-5 Brake Levers. With comfortable hoods and lightweight aluminum levers, the SCR-5s are the perfect choice for your non-geared bike. There's a brake release button on the lever which facilitates easier wheel changes.
- Adapts 35mm CenterLock rotor-mount splines to accept an International Standard 6-bolt, 44mm BCD rotor - Does not fit Saint-style 47mm Oversize CenterLock, and will not work with thicker, aluminum-carrier Hope 2005+ style Mono-series rotors - Designed for up to 210mm rotors - Tabs in adapter mate to (6) M5 rotor bolt holes and is secured by CenterLock-style lockring, sandwiching 6-bolt rotor to adapter - Lockring requires a 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket wrench - CL-IS adapter is black and lockring is black with silver etching: 29g
$16.99 - $19.99
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
$41.99 - $43.99
Making brakes that slow you down is easy, but making them light, powerful, efficient and adjustable is Avid's specialty. That's exactly what you get with their Single Digit 7 Rim Brake. Its low weight won't hold you back on climbs, while its impressive durability will provide super-smooth action season after season. Plus the Single Digit 7 even comes with cartridge pads for authoritative stops and easy maintenance.
- An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with carbon lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch die cast 2 piston caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual - 160/180/203mm rotor and adapter sold separately
$90.00 - $135.00
- Complete caliper replacement for Magura systems (no caliper pistons or seals available, must replace caliper). Includes brake pads - 74mm post-mount replacement calipers: if replacing IS-51mm caliper, please use separate adapter for refitment to original application
MX-Comp brakes are powerful, low maintenance mechanical disc brakes for long pull brake levers. - Torsion Spring internals for low effort, more efficient braking - Body design and lever arm for improved stiffness and lower weight - New improved pads offer quiet braking with great performance - Ball and ramp actuation - Includes rotor
$8.00 - $10.00
Kool-Stop's New V-Type 2 insert just got heavier with 1.5mm more pad material than the original V-Type insert. Still fits most Shimano Style V-Brake holders Features: - Water Grooves - Dual Compound - Rim Friendly Compounds: - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! - Salmon: Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Triple: Kool-Stop's triple compound is their most aggressive compound combination for superb braking and controlled stopping in all weather conditions. - Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Carbon 2: This compound works great on most carbon wheels and is designed to withstand those fast steep descents without a lot of pad wear. - Black: Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding.
$75.99 - $81.99
Shimano BR-RS305 Mechanical Road Disc Brake Caliper - Cable actuated - Single Flat-mount caliper - For use with Drop-Bar or Flat-Bar road levers - L02A Resin Pads - Rotor not included - IceTech pad compatible caliper - Includes fixing bolts for 25mm thick mount - Brake Caliper Type: Flat Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Rotor Included: No - Pad Compound: Resin
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Hayes) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
- Aluminum pad holder with R55C4 pads
Shimano's Deore Hydraulic Brake Calipers offer true performance at an entry-level price. A single piston provides plenty of stopping power for your mountain bike. These calipers are compatible with Ice-Tech radiator pads (sold separately) for heat management and control that has to be ridden to be believed. Installation and adjustment is fast and easy thanks to the post-mount design. - Powerful and responsive braking for a wide range of riding styles, from XC to all-mountain - Durable construction with a cool integrated appearance - Lightweight caliper - Smooth and predictable control with balance of power and rigidity - Heat insulation pad and piston - ICE TECHNOLOGIES pad compatible - Stable brake performance in any condition
2-piece center lock rotors for use with Campagnolo hydraulic brake systems. - 160mm rear rotor recommended for riders over 180 lbs - Rounded external edge prevents cutting of skin in case of contact with rotor-Inner aluminum spider maximizes heat dissipation
While the other components of the drivetrain take care of acceleration, the Centaur groupset also offers fantastic control thanks to newly designed brakes weighing around 50 grams less than competitors’ equivalent models. For the cyclist this is a major plus, as they know they can count on the extreme control offered by such powerful and adjustable brakes. Push harder and go faster, Centaur brakes will be your faithful ally as you power to victory. - Dual pivot front and rear brakes. - Forged solid aluminum brake arms provide increased stiffness. - Includes special compound brake pads for optimal braking on both wet and dry surfaces. - Adjustable pad holders allow for micro adjustment - Brake Mount Type: Short Reach Caliper (39mm - 49mm) - Brake Position: Set - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Pad Type: Cartridge - Weight: 325 grams
The Tectonic brake pad is a forged alloy holder that allows the rider to customize the exact positioning of the friction materials. The friction inserts are designed to interlock together and are secured into the holder on all sides. The Pad-Lock washer system has been improved by incorporating the convex pivot adjustment into the backing plate; thus allowing for the reduction in the number of washers needed to achieve all spacing requirements. The Tectonic pads come with a multi friction compound set up, but single or dual compounds can also be configured. Features: - Aluminum Holder - Integrated Pad-Lock Hardware - Secured End Cap - Interchangeable Compounds - Offset Post - Water Grooves - Available in Threaded and Cantilever (Non-Threaded) Specifications: - Weight per pair: 50.8 grams - Overall length: 73.3 mm - Pad contact width: 9.5 mm
Shimano G04Ti Metal Disc Brake Pads deliver superlight, long-lasting braking power. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Titanium backing plate for light weight and improved heat insulation
Kool-Stop's sleek, lightweight cross pad with their triple compound technology is a great choice for competitive cross bike racers. Features: - Forged Alloy Holder - Triple Compound - Lightweight Design Specifications: - Overall length: 54.5 mm - Pad contact width: 7.5 mm
Complete replacement master cylinder assemblies for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes
Internally fitting service parts for Hayes hydraulic disc brake master cylinders
Page 1 of 14 Next page