- Size: 700c x 23 – 25 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 23mm, 24mm, 25mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
Continental's Gatorskin combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a light tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - Weight: 290/310/360/365/390 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c/27 x 1 1/4) - PolyX puncture protection - DuraSkin sidewall protection
The H5 700c hybrid tire is perfect for anything from gravel to a smooth path, or even a dirt shortcut across town. Sidewall knobs on the water-shedding tread handle dirt while still offering smooth rolling efficiency. Hard-Case Ultimate puncture protection keeps you rolling through anything in your path while the reflective sidewalls keep you visible. - Excels on pavement and gravel paths - Sub-tread co-extrusion provides maximum puncture protection - Anti-cut, bead-to-bead casing resists cuts from glass and sharp objects - Anti-pinch sidewall support prevents pinch flats - Aramid breaker belt protects against tread punctures - Reflective sidewall strips for added visibility
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
Discover a new way to get to your destination. The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled. Key features - Excels on pavement and the trail - Great value
Protect yourself from flats with Bontrager Thorn-Resistant tubes. Asymmetric design uses thicker rubber on the tread side and thinner rubber elsewhere, which saves weight while maximizing puncture protection. Product details - 4.1mm thickness (tread side) - Asymmetric extrusion puts extra rubber along tire sidewall and tread zones - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality 27-inch tire size equivalents - 700c x 28 – 32 also fits 27 x 1-1/8 – 1-1/4 - 700c x 35 – 44 also fits 27 x 1-3/8 – 1-3/4
Continental tubes are made of seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality.
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 92g (1.5-1.75), 102g (1.75-2.125)
Give your mountain bike road speed with Ritchey's Tom Slick 26-inch. It's a worthy all-around training tire that features a slick center for minimal rolling resistance and grooved shoulders to shed water and debris. - Level: Comp Wire - VFA Directional Tread
An inner tube for fat bikes, built with the Hodag and Jackalope in mind. Fat tires need fat tubes. The Fat Bike Tube is just that, a tube built specifically for fat bikes. Tailored sizes perfectly suit the line of Bontrager fat tire models. Product details - 0.9mm wall thickness - Equipped with removable valve cores - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
The Kwick Drumlin is hard to beat: K-Shield protection and a long lasting compound make it a reliable companion. Burly side knobs give confidence and grip on wet or loose conditions. Feels at home on concrete as well as gravel paths and forest roads.
There are a lot of bikes designed for 650c/571 mm tires, but until recently, only very narrow widths have been available in this size. The Terry Tellus is the first 650c tire offered in a 28mm width. The Tellus PT improves on the original Tellus by adding PT protection technology which provides a nearly impenetrable layer of tire protection -- three times more puncture resistance than a Kevlar belted tire of the same approximate weight. - Max inflation pressure: 107 psi - Weight: 317.5g (11.2-ounce) - ETRTO: 28-571
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
- Size: 650B x 35 – 43 - ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - ISO Width: 35mm, 36mm, 37mm, 38mm, 39mm, 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 43mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 83g
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
$7.99 - $9.99
The industry standard comes in all sizes Premium-quality Bontrager Standard butyl rubber tubes feature a 0.9mm wall thickness for the perfect balance of weight savings and durability. - 0.9mm wall thickness - Equipped with removable valve cores - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality - Best value 27-inch tire size equivalents - 700c x 28 – 32 also fits 27 x 1-1/8 – 1-1/4 - 700c x 35 – 44 also fits 27 x 1-3/8 – 1-3/4
$8.99 - $9.99
The industry standard comes in all sizes. Premium-quality Bontrager Standard butyl rubber tubes feature a 0.9mm wall thickness for the perfect balance of weight savings and durability. - 0.9mm wall thickness - Equipped with removable valve cores - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality - Best value 27-inch tire size equivalents - 700cx 23 – 25 also fits 27 x 7/8 – 1 - 700c x 28 – 32 also fits 27 x 1-1/8 – 1-1/4 - 700c x 35 – 44 also fits 27 x 1-3/8 – 1-3/4
Riding your fatbike on ice just got even better with the redesigned Dillinger tread pattern and tubeless compatibility. Creating your own stud pattern allows you to rail icy off-camber singletrack with confidence and control, while taller side lugs bring improved cornering in snowy conditions. Dillinger’s center tread is tightly spaced for speed when you need it so you can power up an icy climb and rip down the other side as the studs claw into the slick surface. - Custom studdable up to 240 studs
From loose snow to icy freeze-thaw and everything in between, Wrathchild craves the best and worst winter conditions. Deep center lugs aggressively claw into unconsolidated snow for extreme acceleration and braking traction. Super tall side lugs dig into loose snow to provide predictable and confident cornering. Encounter sheer ice on your ride, and Wrathchild’s XL concave studs tear into the surface. Let Wrathchild bring out your inner child, and go carve up some local trails. - Deep, aggressive lugs and XL Studs dig into snow and ice - Tall side lugs provide cornering confidence - XL Concave studs tear into slick surfaces - Tubeless-ready
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
Speaking for itself, Raddler is the radder version of our famed Riddler tread pattern. It combines the expeditious efficiency of a short-knob centerline with get-rad traction of chunky outer knobs. Let’s call it a semi-slick, but one designed to increase confidence while you’re pushing the limits of gravel. Raddler is an excellent choice for loose terrain where traction takes priority, but efficiency is never far behind. Lean it over, take the inside line, brake late, and stay pinned with the Raddler. FEATURES: - Short-knob center tread cuts down on rolling resistance while still providing enough bite for out-of-the-saddle traction. - Center and intermediate knobs on the Raddler are slightly taller than those of the original Riddler, thereby increasing tire lifespan without negatively affecting rolling efficiency. - Tall, toothy outer lugs ensure your favorite gravel descent doesn't unravel in the final corner. - Single-ply, 60tpi casing provides dependable protection at a minimal weight. - Available with black or tan sidewalls in 40mm and 44mm widths. - All Raddler tires are TCS tubeless compatible.
- Size: 700c x 35 – 43 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 35mm, 36mm, 37mm, 38mm, 39mm, 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 43mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 140g
A versatile hybrid and city tire that performs well in a variety of conditions and offers maximum puncture protection plus lasting durability and reflectivity. Our best puncture protection H2 is our best hybrid tire, and with Hard-Case Ultimate you also get the very best in puncture protection. The versatile design is at home on streets, paths, and light trails and features an updated tread that rolls smooth and provides good cornering traction for a confident, efficient ride. Lasting durability, a long-wearing tread, and reflective sidewalls help make this tire a proven winner. Product details - Excellent tire for streets, paths, and light trails - The updated tread design delivers confident traction that rolls smooth - Hard-Case Ultimate puncture protection for the ultimate in tire durability - Sub-tread breaker belt helps prevent punctures - Anti-cut, bead-to-bead casing resists cuts from glass and sharp objects - Additional sub-tread co-extrusion provides maximum puncture protection - Reflective sidewall strips for added visibility Specifications - TPI: 60 TPI - Durometer: 60a - Bead: Wire - Type: Clincher - Minimum pressure: 60psi - Max pressure: 95psi - ETRTO: 32-622 - Puncture protection: Hard-Case Ultimate - Studdable: No
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool - Installs securely with a 4mm fitting for a hex wrench on the valve and a 10mm wrench flat on the nut
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$6.99 - $37.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
Versatility is the name of the game for the XR3 Comp mountain bike tire. It's the quickest, highest value rubber for the widest variety of trail conditions, from hard-packed singletrack to loam and everything in-between. - Versatile tread provides consistent traction and cornering - Excels in a wide variety of conditions
- Size: 26 x 2.4 – 2.7 - Can be used with fat bike tires 4.0" and under - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - ISO Width: 60mm, 61mm, 62mm, 63mm, 64mm, 65mm, 66mm, 67mm, 68mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 256g
Page 1 of 3 Next page