$1.00 - $48.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
Keep your bike safely upright and at the ready with the Rear Mount Adjustable Kickstand. Adjustable length makes it suitable for bikes with 24-29" wheels and installation is a breeze with all necessary hardware included. - Adjustable length fits bikes with 24-29" wheels - Attaches to the rear of the bike near intersection of seatstay and chainstay - Includes mounting hardware
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
One of the coolest things about Surly is if they can't find an existing part that fits their standards, they just make one themselves. This cable hanger is made to fit around the oversize bolt on their Constrictor seatpost clamp so you can be sure it will fit around almost any other seatpost clamp bolt too. It comes complete with an adjusting barrel.
Whether for derailleur clamp clearance, tire clearance, or personal preference, sometimes it can be advantageous to run the wheel further back in the dropouts. Monkey Nuts install into Surly horizontal dropouts to make spacing the wheel back easy. There are 3 different sets depending on the type of dropout and axle configuration the dropout is intended for. Simply select the correct version of Monkey Nut, install it into the frame, and slam the wheel all the way forward. Bang, done.
Clean up your Bontrager Elite stem cockpit with Blendr Elite bases. Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. Key features: - Bases for use with Elite stem - Add any XXX accessory mount for an elegant integrated look
The Problem Solvers Cable Doublers are made of light, durable machined and anodized aluminum and they are Teflon coated for a super-smooth cable pull every time. They come in two models. The first allows you to control two brakes with one lever. The second allows you to control one brake with two levers. Why? Well, there are myriad applications: tandems, cyclocross bikes, fixies, tricycles, recumbents, cycles for those with special needs, bike polo bicycles, those 4-person bikes you see on beach boulevards, and so on. You could even link both models of Cable Doublers together for the ultimate in redundancy!
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Rated fully KICKASS by a very authoritative entity who will remain unnamed, Surly's cast and polished stainless steel clamps won't rust or chip paint because they can't (even the black ones!). They're shiny! They look good! And most importantly, they deliver the clampability seatposts crave.
- Machined aluminum ends with 50mm steel bolt
A new stet of post keys for your RockShox Reverb tightens up any rotational slop that may develop normally with use. - Fits all generations of Reverb and Reverb Stealth - Brass Key sizes are defined by the number of lines on the key. (Zero lines means a "Size 0" key, 3 lines means a "Size 3" key.)
Bontrager's Speed Concept Seatpost Cap lets you get your position dialed for your next triathlon or time trial. Two different saddle offsets and widely a adjustable saddle angle means you'll find the perfect fit for your race against the clock.
$8.99 - $13.15
The Problem Solvers Brake Mounting Nut is for front caliper brakes that take recessed fixing nuts. This chrome-plated steel Allen nut comes in 2 long lengths so that it will grip enough threads to tightly fasten the brake on even the thickest of fork crowns.
$10.49 - $12.99
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
Key features: - Original equipment replacement saddle ears for use with Bontrager saddles with carbon rails - Compatible with Bontrager and Trek rotary head seatpost and seat mast systems - Consult with manufacturer on compatibility with other saddle brands
$5.99 - $15.99
- Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches - Standard protector fits most chainstays - Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
- Clamps to a threadless steerer - Offers up to 4-1/2" stem height increase - Forged 6061-aluminum provides extra strength - Machined aluminum top cap is threaded, providing easy installation
$4.75 - $17.00
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
$23.00 - $29.00
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
$3.50 - $20.00
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right. - Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos - 1-1/8" Diameter - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
$3.99 - $39.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
$3.00 - $23.75
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
Laser-etched aluminum quick-release skewer for rear Hope Fatsno hubs. • 170 or 190mm
$36.99 - $39.99
The Problem Solvers Direct Mount Adapter gives you a place to install direct-mount Shimano and SRAM derailleurs. It was initially developed for standard mountain bike frames with 68/73mm wide bottom bracket shells, and is equally suited to fat/snow bikes, where their 100mm wide bottom brackets make front derailleur applications a little difficult. The adapter is made of light and durable 6061 aluminum.
- Adapts 35mm CenterLock rotor-mount splines to accept an International Standard 6-bolt, 44mm BCD rotor - Does not fit Saint-style 47mm Oversize CenterLock, and will not work with thicker, aluminum-carrier Hope 2005+ style Mono-series rotors - Designed for up to 210mm rotors - Tabs in adapter mate to (6) M5 rotor bolt holes and is secured by CenterLock-style lockring, sandwiching 6-bolt rotor to adapter - Lockring requires a 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket wrench - CL-IS adapter is black and lockring is black with silver etching: 29g
Page 1 of 28 Next page