Now you can add traction and stability to your ride without sacrificing speed. SPANK Industries is a longtime leader in the development of wide rim technology. The SPIKE Race 33 Rim is the evolution of SPANK’s infamous SPIKE Race rim line up. With a 28mm inner profile, the SPIKE Race 33 combines the wide stance of its predecessor the SPIKE 35 EVO, with the light weight of SPANK’s legendary Race 28. The Race 33 was designed to optimize tire spread across a wider array of tires options, without squaring off tire profiles, making it ideal for anyone in need of enhanced traction and stability without compromising speed on track. Sturdy Dynamal alloy construction paired with SPANK’s acclaimed OohBah rim design, make the SPIKE Race 33 one of the strongest alloy hoops on the market. Equipped with SPANK’s patented Bead Bite anti-burp tubeless system, the SPIKE Race 33 offers unmatched tire security and performance with or without tubes. - Key Tech: Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy - ERD (mm++): 529 (26") / 554 (27.5") - ETRTO (mm): 559x28 (26") / 584x28 (27.5") - Discipline: Race / Freeride
Whisky's No.9 100w rim has a 94.5mm inner width to maximize the footprint of fat tires up to 5.05-inches wide. Its double-wall construction makes it a unique, one-of-a-kind carbon fat rim. It supports the structure of the tire’s sidewall for a stable, traction-laden ride while simultaneously improving your float on snow and sand. If you’re looking for the best in winter traction, the No.9 100w has you covered.
Whisky's 80w rims offer 27.5inch fatbike users a light weight, easily tubeless platform. They help maximize the inherent rollover and longer contact patch 27.5-inch fat tires offer, while combating the weight penalty a larger diameter alloy rim can exhibit. True to form as their other rims, Whisky's TBLS beads offer secure tire performance at low pressures.
Trail riders, fatbike racers, and ultra-endurance athletes looking to add a refined, lightweight, tubeless wheelset to their fat bikes need look no further than Whisky's No.9 70w rim. While it’s optimized for use with 3.8–4.6-inch tires, it’s compatible with tires up to 5.05-inches wide. It utilizes a double-wall construction to ensure a sturdy, stout rim profile that maximizes cornering stability. With an inner width of 65mm, fat tires mimic the look and feel of traditional mountain bike tires when mounted to the 70w. That combo offers unmatched trail-attacking traction with a confidence-boosting wide footprint, making it one of the most versatile fat rims on the market.
Whisky Parts Co. is at it again—pushing the category forward with the carbon No. 9 Rim. Far from just another wide, lightweight rim offering flotation and stability, No.9 sets the new standard for durability and tubeless reliability with hookless sidewalls and Whisky's new TBLS bead profile. These design features create a stronger and stiffer sidewall with more impact resistance, while making tubeless set-up simple. The proprietary shape and layup result is torsionally stiffer than single wall carbon offerings. These will have you rolling for years to come. - Engineered for disc brake only - Matte unidirectional carbon finish - 6k internal carbon fiber weave at spoke bed - Designed to be used with spoke washers - 30psi max tire pressure - Max tire is 3.8" - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
$95.00 - $99.00
Finally, an ultra-wide alloy rim with trail weight and true all mountain strength! Spank Industries' OOZY Trail 395+ rims were designed to optimize the performance of both plus-size and modern high-volume tires. The OOZY Trail 395+ rim's 35mm internal width is the perfect solution for riders seeking an ultra-wide aggressive trail rim model that doesn't tip the scales. Combining SPANK's proprietary Dynamal alloy, patented Oohbah profile, and Bead Bite tubeless rim hooks, The OOZY Trail395+ offers the perfect blend of strength and stiffness with unparalleled tubeless performance. You don't have to go fat to go ultra-wide with the OOZY Trail 395+ rim. - Key technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy - Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy - Size (in.): 27.5" / 29" - Weight (g): ±560 (27.5") / ±590 (29") - Hole Count: 32H - Inner / Outer Width (mm): 35 / 39.5 - Valve: F/V Presta - Tubeless: tubeless ready - Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos - ERD (mm++): 554 (27.5") / 591 (29") - ETRTO (mm): 584x35 (27.5") / 622x35 (29") - All Technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Bead Nip, Dynamal Alloy, MGR - Discipline: trail
Spank's Spoon 32 rims are gravity rims done right! If your rides encompass big hits and fast descents then a pair of Spoon 32 rims might be just what you need to tackle your favored terrain. - Six Series aluminum alloy - Disc specific rim - Tubeless Ready
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel
- Size : 700c - Model : Aura 5 TLR - Holes : 18 / - ERD : 596mm - Color : Nude - Finish : Nude - Type : Clincher - Valve : Presta - Rim : Symmetric (front) / Asymmetric (rear) - Weight : 540g
When traction is king, go wide! SPANK Industries has been an innovator in wide rim design for over a decade, and the OOZY Trail 345 Rim is the culmination of these efforts. Boasting a 30mm inner width, the OOZY Trail 345’s design optimizes performance with the widest range of tire shapes and sizes on the market. This wider internal width improves tire spread, effectively increasing traction, without squaring tire profiles excessively, which can lead to reduced maneuverability and cornering traction. The OOZY Trail 345 Rim combines the strength of Dynamal alloy, the stiffness of Spank’s patented Oohbah reverse-well profile, and the enhanced tubeless performance of Bead Bite anti-burp rims hooks into a lightweight, trail-tuned package. - Key technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy - Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy - Size (in.): 27.5" / 29" - Weight (g): ±520 (27.5") / ±540 (29") - Hole Count: 32H - Inner / Outer Width (mm): 30 / 34.5 - Valve: F/V Presta - Tubeless: tubeless ready - Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos - ERD (mm++): 554 (27.5") / 591 (29") - ETRTO (mm): 584x30 (27.5") / 622x30 (29") - All Technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Bead Nip, Dynamal Alloy, MGR - Discipline: trail
The Ribcage has been one of the only rims to have true design breakthroughs in the last few years, since its introduction the competition has scrambled to catch up but still remain a poor copy, so if it doesnt say G-Sport on the rim, don't expect it to perform like a G-Sport rim. The Ribcage is a light weight rim that can take anything you throw at it. With the ribcage the spoke holes are re-enforced with patented ribs that support the sides of each spoke nipple and eliminate the possibility of nipple pull through under even the highest loads. The rim also features cross-over-spoke lacing, where each spoke goes from one side of the hub to the opposite side of the rim for an increased angle and therefore increased lateral strength. The outer walls are extra thick to protect against case dents, while the other walls are extra thin to keep it light. The entire design revolves around the use of a proprietary high strength aluminum alloy made specially for us in an on-site foundry . At 500 grams, the strength to weight ratio of the Ribcage cannot be matched. The 36mm width and 18mm height are also major factors in the design, spreading out the impacts and maximizing resistance to pinch puncturing. GSport offers rims in HARD anodized finishes rather than the decorative anodizing used by most companies. All of these advantages create the premier rim, but do effect the cost. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 20" Only - Drillings: 36 and 48 - Weight (Hard Anodised): 500g /17.6oz - Weight (Chrome Plate): 540g / 19oz - Width: 36mm ERD: 389
• Original equipment Bontrager AT series rims • Double wall construction • Disc brake compatible • Pinned seam • Presta valve • Aluminum • 32 holes
- Original equipment replacement Bontrager Camino rim - Schrader valve - 36 spoke holes - Aluminum
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race XXX Lite wheels - Aluminum - 29-inch - 28 spoke holes
Asym rims use an asymmetrical design to create a rim that evenly distributes tension, doesn’t require dishing, and makes for a faster wheel assembly. High end WT69 Alloy and an open cavity design keep Asym weights down while eyelets prolong longevity and prevent binding. Featuring a full TCS (tubeless compatible system) inner rim profile, Asym rims provide a lightweight, higher performance value-driven option that works exceptionally well with wheel building machines.
$14.95 - $79.95
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
Size : 700c Model : Bontrager Approved TLR Holes : 24/32/36 ERD : 598mm Color : Black Finish : Anodized Type : Tubeless/Clincher Valve : Presta FT/RR/PR : Dual Rim : Symmetric Weight : 525g
- Size : 700c - Model : Race - Holes : 24 - ERD : 596mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Rear - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 465g
- Size : 700c - Model : Bontrager Approved TLR Disc - Holes : 24 - ERD : 598mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Symmetric - Weight : 525g
- Size : 700c - Model : Race - Holes : 24 - ERD : 603mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Rear - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 520g
Original equipment Bontrager Camino rims. - Size : 26" - Model : Camino - Holes : 32 - ERD : 540mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Clincher - Valve : Schrader - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Symmetric - Weight : 490g
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Rhythm wheels - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR Tire Sealant, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Model : 2014 Rhythm Elite - Holes : 28 - ERD : 535mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 470g
$59.99 - $79.99
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race Lite wheels - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
- Size : 700c - Model : Aeolus 5 D3 - Holes : 18 / 24 - ERD : 539mm - Color : Black - Finish : Nude - Type : Tubular - Valve : Presta - Rim : Symmetric/Asymmetric - Weight : 400g
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Rhythm wheels - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR Tire Sealant, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Model : 2014 Rhythm Pro Carbon - Holes : 28 - Color : Black - Finish : Nude - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 400g
$119.99 - $139.99
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race X Lite wheels - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
- Original equipment Bontrager Duster rims - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR Tire Sealant, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve
- Size : 700c - Model : Aeolus 3 D3 TLR - Holes : 18 - ERD : 568mm - Color : Black - Finish : Nude - Type : TLR/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Front - Rim : Symmetric - Weight : 420g
- Size : 700c - Model : Aeolus 9 D3 TLR - Holes : 18 / 24 - Color : Black - Finish : Nude - Type : TLR/Clincher - Valve : Presta - Rim : Symmetric (front), Asymmetric (rear)
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Jackalope wheels - 32 spoke holes - Presta valve - Aluminum
Page 1 of 3 Next page